Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Not Much to Report

UPDATE, Friday, January 26

Chris is updating Erika's blog again. I'll only post here if he isn't able to.

-----------------------------------------------

Thank you for all the comments and e-mails about Erika and your concern. I'm sorry I didn't update today but it's been tough to get information. I spoke with Chris this morning and Erika has been a lot of pain. He thought it was the chest tube but wasn't sure. I spoke with her dad this afternoon and it didn't sound much better. Hopefully the tube will be out soon and she'll be more comfortable.

Adrienne is doing well with the valproic acid except for a rash on her face. I haven't seen it and I'm sure it isn't as bad as she thinks, but she's a bit annoyed. She's applying to go to Honduras for a week in March to teach English to children there. I was a bit nervous but her doctor thinks it's okay as long as she doesn't drink the water. She also planned to go rock climbing this weekend but we all agreed that it might be better to try it indoors before going out to do the real thing. You can tell how much better she's feeling since getting used to the current dose of the Coreg and starting the thyroid replacement. Luckily the valproic acid isn't making her tired because some people get a lot of fatigue from it.

I'll update more when I know something.

No comments: