Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Trial Approved

We just found out yesterday that all of the approvals for the clinical trial are now in place. Adrienne has a battery of tests on Friday (echo, CT, bone marrow biopsy, blood and urine tests) and she'll sign the consent. I'm a bit nervous to hear more CT results and just hope there hasn't been much progression in the last month without any treatment. The trial itself will probably start on Tuesday so next week will be very busy for her with daily clinic visits. School is also keeping her very busy but she seems to like her classes. I'll update more after we hear about the CT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just reading Adrienne's history and I am so shocked at how much she's gone through in her life. She is truly a survivor and gives SO MANY people hope. I am going to forward your link to my mother-in-law so that she too can see that there is always hope for Hodgkins.

Cathy

Duane said...

Hey Alison,

Thanks for the update.

I hope this new trial isn't too harsh with school going on at the same time. I know how difficult that can be, but Adrienne is a trooper.

I'm thinking about you both.

Love,
Duane