Monday, October 11, 2010

From Adrienne's Dad

To everybody who knew Adrienne:

It is with profound sadness that we find ourselves on October 1st 2010. On this day a year ago we lost our daughter to cancer. It was heartbreaking for all who knew her, because we witnessed such a long and valiant fight, right to the very end.

Adrienne tried harder to live than just about anybody I have ever known. She lived her life to the maximum, made plans and followed her dreams. She never let cancer stand in her way (it was just an inconvenience), and it made her even more determined to excel in everything she did.

We miss her so deeply and I can only hope we will meet her once again in some future life.

Adrienne Leigh Boardman (August 18th 1987 ~ October 1st 2009)

Please visit Adrienne's Photo Gallery at:
http://www.eazyclick.com/photos/index.php?album=adrienne

With love - David Boardman (Adrienne's father)

1 comment:

Hillary St. Pierre said...

My name is Hillary. I didn't know Adrienne well. While she was alive I still had hope that my Hodgkin's was curable. Even though she is no longer here, she has left a wonderful gift for those of us that still fight. She left hope that we may survive as long as she did with the spirit she had. I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's in 2006 and am now experimenting with how to control my disease with a great team of Doctor's at Dartmouth and Dana Farber. I would love to talk to you when you are ready. you can see me at www.baldiesblog.blogspot.com or email at hill.stpierre@gmail.com