Saturday, June 03, 2006

Radiation Plan

There's not much to report except that Adrienne will have her radiation setup on Friday and start the following Monday or Tuesday. She should be able to get 12-14 treatments before we go to Spain and then the rest (whatever that is) when we get back. She may stay with my mother or sister for awhile while I work on the move into the new house. Needless to say, this is all quite overwhelming but we are coping.

I have to say that Adrienne is amazing and determined to keep doing all of her regular activities. Her bronchitis and pink eye are much better and the pain from the biopsy is gone, thankfully. We are looking forward to a quiet week and enjoying the nice weather before starting those daily trips up to Stanford.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been off-line for some time, so I've just today read your blog since Adrienne came home from school. I am so very sorry to read that the Hodgkins has returned. I hate that Adrienne has to go through this again, and that your family has to gear up once more.

But I know that once again you fight to kill the beast. I'll be thinking of you often.

Karen, Clare's mom