Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Dates on the Calendar

Adrienne saw her doctor yesterday so now we have a schedule. She'll have a bone marrow biopsy and echo this week. Then on Monday, she'll get the new drug as well as a number of before and after blood tests. She has to go back on Tuesday for a blood draw 24 hours after the infusion. After that, she'll have an infusion every other week with blood work in between. Two other Hodgkin's Disease patients have done this trial and both have responded, which is great news. She can come home on August 6 and will return to NY on August 19. Of course, I already purchased a ticket for August 4 so I'm going to call the airline and beg them to waive the change fee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison and Adrienne! Good luck with the trial. You'll be in my thoughts. I've decided to train for the Pacific Grove Triathlon on Sept 9. I'll be thinking of you and all my special honorees during my training! Happy 4th to you and your family! Take care,
Beth