Saturday, October 06, 2007

No Weekend Hospital Visits

Adrienne got good news yesterday. Her platelets are still going up so she doesn't need to go in this weekend for labs. Her hemoglobin is still in the 10s so she's tired but otherwise is feeling well.

Last week, I sent some of Adrienne's winter clothes and added some healthy food items from Trader Joes (peanut butter filled pretzels, dried peaches, a cranberry orange bread, some noodles for the microwave, that sort of thing). She loved it except for the dried fruit and I avoid nuts because she hates them. I was thinking that if you wanted to send something, it would really make her day. These were inexpensive items and I sent them UPS ground so it didn't cost much for shipping. Here's the mailing information in case you want to send a little something, e-mail me for the address at alison95070@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi alison and Adrienne,

Found your blog :-) Alison, I am happy to hear that Adriennes counts are going up and that you dont have to go in on the weekends - sending you well wishes and hoping you will have an easy time with this.
I really hope you can get to do some fun stuff inbetween, I do remember well that sometimes treatment can be tough -

Hugs
Gitte in copenhagen