Thursday, October 09, 2008

About the Same

Adrienne is doing about the same today but she took herself to school as she had a midterm in her bio class. Daniel, on the other hand, is the proud new owner of a handful of stitches, 9 of them, from a bite from a pit bull. Daniel thought he was playing but the dog is so big and powerful. Daniel has pain but hopefully the vicodin will take care of it. He feels bad that he had to report the dog but it's the law. We don't know what will happen next but California has pretty strict rules about dogs that bite.

2 comments:

laulausmamma said...

Glad Adrienne got herself to school today for her test. I feel for Daniel - I remember how much the dog bite I got on my leg this summer from a small dog hurt - glad he got the pills to help him work through it.

Finally starting the kitchen demo this weekend - I still have a few more cabinet doors to remove (doing my share of the work).

((HUGS))
Susan

Veronica said...

I am in so in awe of Adrienne and her determination to do her utmost to do her best at school regardless of what else life throws at her........remarkable! Hope the test went well and that she's feeling better today.

Poor Daniel........geez - nothing is ever dull in your family, is it??

Enjoy your weekend..........Vx