Wednesday, September 02, 2009

New problem

I mentioned yesterday that they tried to turn down Adrienne's oxygen without success. Her numbers are ok today but she feels more short of breath. This morning's chest xray showed some new abnormalities but it's hard to tell what's going on so she just had a CT scan. We should have results shortly. The doc thinks it's mucous plugs. I'm not sure yet what this means but they want to start a new breathing treatment to try to break them up. I'll post when I know more.

2 comments:

katmm said...

Always thinking of you...

Take care of each other,
Love, K

Unknown said...

I've been following Adrienne's status. Thanks for keeping all of us posted. I know it is hard. I have been praying for Adrienne since I found out last week. You and Adrienne are constantly in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Dawn (JAM's wife)